Amber Portwood has been arrested!

Amber Portwood has been arrested! The news broke this morning as she was reportedly arrested around 6 in the morning. At around 10, she was still in custody in Indianapolis. She was arrested on domestic battery charges. What do we think happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

FionaMiller

Imp
Staff member
It seems like she beat up Andrew. I think that would be difficult to do given their size difference, but it's possible she had a weapon (I don't mean packing heat, but I mean if she got a knife or scissors or something). I think he was more scared about their son. That's really scary. She seemed to be doing so well.

It seems like she beat up Andrew. I think that would be difficult to do given their size difference, but it's possible she had a weapon (I don't mean packing heat, but I mean if she got a knife or scissors or something). I think he was more scared about their son. That's really scary. She seemed to be doing so well.
I agree, something else must have happened for her to be arrested with domestic battery other than just hitting him. Plus, if Andrew said something about his and James' lives being in danger, he must have really thought it. It will be interesting to hear what comes out of this situation.