If you believe that material available on Monsters and Critics.com, including that hosted our community forums, infringes on your copyright(s), please let us know by submitting a DMCA notice.
Before submitting please check that the use does not fall under fair use. We advise you to seek legal advice if you are unsure.
You could be liable to pay damages if you materially misrepresent that any material or activity infringes on your copyright.
Please submit any complaints to our designated agent who is registered with the DMCA Designated Agent Directory:
Unit 1.3 Techcube, 1 Summerhall Place
Please include the following:
1. A description of the content and its location in enough detail that we can find it on our site. This might be a URL link to the page where it is present. If more than one work is involved, please list them
2. A signature (physical or electronic) of the copyright holder or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
3. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement declaring the information in the notification is accurate, and that under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right hat has been allegedly infringed.
5. A statement that you believe in good faith that the content in the complaint has not been authorized for use by the copyright owner, one of their agents or the law.
Digital Minefield will promptly remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing.