Season 7 of FX’s top drama “Sons of Anarchy” has quite the stunt casting body count:
- Marilyn Manson as Ron Tully, a white supremacist
- Courtney Love as school teacher Ms. Harrison
- Annabeth Gish as Althea Jarry, new Stockton Special FBI investigator
- Walton Goggins as Venus Van Damme
- Malcolm Jamal-Wanrer as Sticky, a Grim Bastard
and now FOX “Glee” star Lea Michele for their final guest starring role as Gertie, an empathetic truck stop waitress and single mother, who connects with Gemma during a difficult time.
Michele shared the news via Twitter Monday:
This is the final season of the hit FX series and Lea‘s episode will air on October 14th according to FX.
“On set at @SonsofAnarchy with my favorite person @Harparbar this is so cool! #SOAFX,” Lea tweeted along with a photo of herself and director Paris Barclay. She and Mr. Barclay collaborated on FOX’s “Glee.”
“Sons of Anarchy” returns to FX on Tuesday, Sept. 9 at 10/9c.