Bravo Andy Cohen at SXSW party for 'Hey Bartender'
By April Neale Mar 10, 2013, 20:18 GMT
Bravo\'s Andy Cohen - we love him! © PRN / PRPhotos.com
Everyone's favorite network kingpin Andy Cohen is tripping the light fantastic at SXSW.
The cheerful executive always puts himself smack dab in the middle of potentially explosive situations with his "Real Housewives" franchise stars. It's amazing he hasn't caught flying stiletto shrapnel in some of his more contentious televised showdowns.
Cohen celebrated with cast the world premier of "Hey Bartender" with a Reyka Vodka Farmer's Market cocktail at the William Grant & Sons SXSW after party.
Premiering last night at SXSW, "Hey Bartender" - a documentary from 4th Row Films tells the journey of becoming a bartender in the era of the craft cocktail culture and is intertwined with informative and intimate interviews from some of the most famous bartenders and industry leaders in the world.
William Grant & Sons, a longtime supporter of the cocktail community and sponsor of the party created the below cocktails for the evening:
* Farmer's Market: Reyka Vodka, Rhubarb Tea, Strawberries, Fresh Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Basil, Peychaud's Bitters
* 1944 Mai Tai: Sailor Jerry Rum, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, Small Hand Foods Orgeat Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice, Mint, Edible Orchid
* Hendrick's Gin Fizz: Hendrick's Gin, Fresh Lemon Juice, Fresh Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Cream, Egg Whites, Orange Flower Water
* El Vocho Margarita: Milagro Reposado Tequila, Fresh Lime Juice, Pineapple Juice, Simple Syrup, Cucumber, Cilantro, Jalapeno
* Whisky Smash: Monkey Shoulder Whisky, Fresh Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Mint
The film is set to debut in select theaters across the country beginning June 2013.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Bravo Andy Cohen at SXSW party for 'Hey Bartender'comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Keeping Up With Kardashians and Wanted Life previews (VIDEO)
- 2. Cooking Channel June: Man Fire Food and The Freshman Class
- 3. Apolo Anton Ohno on GSN's Minute To Win It
- 4. A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' and 'The First 48' back Thursday, May 30
- 5. Eric Stonestreet, Jeremy Wade on Leno (VIDEOS)