FBN week long special on Cyber Security, details
By April MacIntyre Mar 1, 2013, 17:39 GMT
Cyber threats are real, watch FBN for more information EPA/PETER MACDIARMID
FOX Business Network (FBN) will air a week long special on Cyber Security.
FOX Business Network (FBN) will host a week long special starting Monday, March 4th through Friday, March 8th, 2013 11AM/ET - 1PM/ET entitled “The Cyber Threat,” examining the risk hacking poses to the American economy, businesses and taxpayers.
Throughout the week, FBN anchors and reporters will interview industry executives and security experts to provide viewers with insight on what companies are doing to fight the recent increase in cyber theft.
Interviews include: U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit Director and Chief Economist Scott Borg; White Canvas Group Founder and CEO Jon Iadonisi; Former CIA Director General Michael Hayden; Former National Cyber Center Director Rod Beckstrom; Trend Micro Vice President of Cyber Security Tom Kellermann, among others.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on FBN week long special on Cyber Security, detailscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Eric Stonestreet, Jeremy Wade on Leno (VIDEOS)
- 2. 'Dancing with the Stars' season 16 winner selected
- 3. Big Ang talks bed mishaps, true love and house arrest tips
- 4. Jennifer Westfeldt lands 'Girls' guest role for HBO
- 5. Smithsonian to re-air Doors Doc to commemorate life of Ray Manzarek