Alicia Keys interview: Motherhood, marriage on Wendy Williams
By April MacIntyre Feb 18, 2013, 18:16 GMT
Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz - 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Arrivals - Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA, USAStaples Center © Andrew Evans / PR Photos
Watch as Multi Grammy award-winning artist Alicia Keys opens up about her marriage and motherhood.
Plus, find out if Alicia wants more children and what her favorite gift is that she’s received from her husband, Swizz Beatz.
Then, watch and find out what Wendy got Alicia’s son, Egypt.
Keys opened up about motherhood and marriage to Wrndy Williams and revealed today her favorite gift from her husband Swizz Beatz. Keys also dished on the funny moment her son Egypt tried to put the moves on baby Blue Ivy, daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z.
Williams gifted Egypt a pair of personalized sneakers and headband. "The Wendy Williams Show" airs in national syndication and in 52 countries.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CAlicia Keys Biography -
Alicia Keys Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Alicia Keys interview: Motherhood, marriage on Wendy Williamscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Investigation Discovery Asks 'Where Are They Now' Update Edition week, begins May 27
- 2. National Geographic and Good Clean Fun Present X Games Course Build
- 3. Ice Road Truckers is trucking on, still, back June 9
- 4. Syfy's Tuesday night line-up previews, Shatner is back! (VIDEO)
- 5. Mitt Romney and Candice Glover interviews from Leno (VIDEOS)