'How I Met Your Mother' star Alyson Hannigan deals with lunatic stalker
By April MacIntyre Feb 14, 2013, 2:50 GMT
Stalked: Alyson Hannigan - People\'s Choice Awards 2012 - Arrivals - Nokia Theatre LA Live - Los Angeles, CA, USA © Andrew Evans / PR Photos
"How I Met Your Mother" star Alyson Hannigan is being cyberstalked by a crazed man.
The actress has obtained a restraining order against a man she claims is mentally unstable and who threatened to kill her, TMZ reports.
Hannigan filed a request for a restraining order in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming John Hobbs was posting threatening messages on Facebook, MySpace, and Alyson's website.
TMZ reports that Hannigan claims Hobbs is "mentally unstable and was recently discharged from a mental hospital."
Hobbs allegedly threatens rape by posting a message online that reads, "Lets see How can I get myself in troble today [sic]. If I go with what I've been acussed of Most of my Life, I suppose I should start with being a rapist, so any nice girls out there want to get raped [sic]?"
TMZ reports that there will be a hearing on March 6th to decide if a restraining order will be made permanent.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CAlyson Hannigan Biography -
Alyson Hannigan Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on 'How I Met Your Mother' star Alyson Hannigan deals with lunatic stalkercomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!