'BrandX with Russell Brand' expands, goes live and back Feb. 7 on FX
By April MacIntyre Jan 30, 2013, 17:53 GMT
Russell Brand - "Gangster Squad" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals - Grauman\'s Chinese Theatre - Hollywood, CA, USA © Steve Solis / PRPhotos.com
Tune in alert as "BrandX" Returns to FX Thursday, February 7 at 11:30 PM ET/PT
Today FX announced that BrandX with Russell Brand will return for its next cycle on Thursday, February 7 with a new live format. The show has expanded from its original half-hour length to a full hour for 13 episodes.
BrandX aims Russell Brandís unique, rollicking skillset at the traditional monologue, celebrity interviews, and audiences segments. Beginning February 7, the series will air at 11:30 PM ET/PT after Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell, and then moves to 11:00 PM ET/PT beginning February 28. Upcoming guest stars include Kathy Griffin (February 14) and Dermot Mulroney (February 28).
The series is produced by FX Productions, in association with Branded Films and Dakota Films. Executive Producers are Brand, Troy Miller, Nik Linnen and John Noel.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CRussell Brand Biography -
Russell Brand Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on 'BrandX with Russell Brand' expands, goes live and back Feb. 7 on FXcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. The Voice June 18th Live Finale Pictures: Michelle Chamuel, One Republic, Pitbull, and Christina Aguilera Perform
- 2. America's Got Talent, June 18th Episode, Pictures
- 3. Calabashole alert: E! To Air 'Pretty Wild' Marathon In Celebration Of The Film 'Bling Ring'
- 4. Hockeymania: Bruins-Blackhawk Game 3 best NBC Hockey ratings evah
- 5. Masterchef - Join the First-Ever Live Cookalong Via Google+ Hangout Tonight!