Al Gore on PBS Newshour Thursday, Jan. 31
By April MacIntyre Jan 30, 2013, 15:36 GMT
Al Gore - New York City, NY, USA © Laurence Agron / PR Photos
Tune in alert as former Vice President Al Gore will interviewed on the PBS Newshour this Thursday.
Newshour Senior Correspondent Jeffrey Brown will sit down Thursday (Jan. 31) with former Vice President Al Gore, to discuss his new book on the forces shaping the world, The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change.
Along with the new book, Brown will also ask the 2000 Democratic Party Presidential nominee about the current state of U.S. politics, the recent sale of his Current TV network to Al-Jazeera and climate change.
The interview will air on Thursday night’s broadcast of the PBS NEWSHOUR (check local listings) and will be streamed online at http://www.ustream.tv/pbsnewshour.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Al Gore on PBS Newshour Thursday, Jan. 31comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Calabashole alert: E! To Air 'Pretty Wild' Marathon In Celebration Of The Film 'Bling Ring'
- 2. Hockeymania: Bruins-Blackhawk Game 3 best NBC Hockey ratings evah
- 3. Masterchef - Join the First-Ever Live Cookalong Via Google+ Hangout Tonight!
- 4. Arsenio Hall Guest Co-Hosts The Talk (VIDEOS)
- 5. What the duck?! Sundance Channel's Push Girls get their Duck Dynasty on (VIDEO)