Kevin Nealon on “Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings, January 16
By April MacIntyre Jan 16, 2013, 7:15 GMT
Kevin Nealon - Westwood, CA, USA © David Gabber / PR Photos
Tune in alert for Kevin Nealon on this week’s “Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings.”
Kevin Nealon stops by to chat up Whitney. The two reminisce about their stand-up backgrounds, with Kevin sharing the story of his most memorable comedy club heckler and why he had to do an act laying in a cot one night.
Plus, Nealon explains how he juggles his marriage with his road schedule, and how his “lazy eye” keeps him from cheating.
In this episode, Julian McCullough also talks to security guards around the office to find out how their current profession helps them feel “safe” in relationships because they know how to “handle” bad people. And don’t miss a hilarious (and scandalous) round of “Playback,” along with this week’s “Instagrammar” and Whitney’s list of things she’d like to “Unsubscribe.”
A new episode of “Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings” featuring guest Kevin Nealon airs Wednesday, January 16th at 10:30pm ET/PT.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CKevin Nealon Biography -
COMMENT on Kevin Nealon on “Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings, January 16comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!