ABC's Shark Tank team Mark Cuban, Lori Greiner ring 2013 in with a $1M offer
By April MacIntyre Jan 3, 2013, 19:31 GMT
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban radies for new Shark Tank on ABC EPA/LARRY W. SMITH CORBIS
'Shark Tank' is back with all new episodes, and the series is kicking things off tomorrow night with a $1 million offer from Mark Cuban and Lori Greiner to invest in an entrepreneur's business.
ABC's 'Shark Tank' is back Friday, January 4, 9/8c
Mark Cuban and Lori Greiner ring in 2013 by offering an entrepreneur $1 million to invest in the business. Also, two longtime buddies from San Luis Obispo, CA combine their favorite pastimes -- drinking beer and playing arcade games -- into one cabinet.
Then, an engineer from Poway, CA tells the Sharks how his enclosed tabletop screen protects food from outdoor elements, and a man from Tyler, TX pitches a revolutionary peel-off face paint transfer.
Later, a mom from Castle Rock, CO has developed a baby and children’s line of hair care products without harsh chemicals.
In a follow-up segment, Keeley Tillotson and Ericka Welsh from Eugene, OR give an update on their Squirrel Nut Butter natural peanut butter, which Barbara invested in during Season 3.
For more content, head to: http://abc.tv/OkKhTN
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on ABC's Shark Tank team Mark Cuban, Lori Greiner ring 2013 in with a $1M offercomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!