Robin Roberts back to GMA late spring or early summer 2013
By April MacIntyre Dec 31, 2012, 2:23 GMT
Robin Roberts - "Good Morning America" - © Landmark / PR Photos
Good Morning America host and reporter Robin Roberts won't be returning to Good Morning America full-time until May or June, according to TMZ.
The 52-year-old reporter received a bone marrow transplant back in September and has since responded positively to treatment, but remains in recovery at her NYC apartment.
In June, the popular and athletic co-host and reporter was diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome, a rare blood disorder, leaving GMA in September.
In October, she had a bone marrow transplant, and has taken fans through video snapshots along the way of her medical progress.
Roberts appeared on the program earlier this month in a pre-taped segment filmed at her home and attended the wedding of GMA weatherman Sam Champion last week.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Robin Roberts back to GMA late spring or early summer 2013comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio join X Factor
- 2. Bradley Cooper, Heidi Klum interviews from Leno (VIDEOS)
- 3. Investigation Discovery Asks 'Where Are They Now' Update Edition week, begins May 27
- 4. National Geographic and Good Clean Fun Present X Games Course Build
- 5. Ice Road Truckers is trucking on, still, back June 9