'Two and a Half Men' considers Miley Cyrus swap for Angus T. Jones
By April MacIntyre Nov 30, 2012, 18:17 GMT
Miley Cyrus - 2012 MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals - Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA, USA © David Gabber / PR Photos
Pop singer and TV star Miley Cyrus could be replace confused actor Angus T. Jones on smallscreen series, ‘Two and a Half Men."
Cyrus, who became a major TV star as "Hannah Montana," may be slotted in the troubled actor's spot according to Celebuzz.
“There are talks to replace Angus and the perfect person would be Miley Cyrus,” the Celebuzz source revealed. “The episodes that she appeared on brought in the highest ratings of the season. One possibility is that she could easily be written into the show to go to college.”
Miley has alteady appeared as a guest star on the series as Missi, the daughter of a friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who has a brief romance with Jake (Jones).
This wek was highlighted by the video that went viral of Jones and his cult leader taped inside his trailer on set, as he urged fans to stop watching Two and a Half Men.
“I’m on Two and a Half Men, and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it, and filling your head with filth,” he said in a religious testimonial for the website Forerunner Chronicles.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CAngus T. Jones Biography -
Angus T. Jones Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesMiley Cyrus Biography -
Miley Cyrus Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on 'Two and a Half Men' considers Miley Cyrus swap for Angus T. Jonescomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!