Twelfth of Never: Brad Pitt talks marriage on HLN's 'Showbiz Tonight' (VIDEO)
By April MacIntyre Nov 26, 2012, 23:12 GMT
Brad Pitt - 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival - "Killing Them Softly" Photocall - Palais des Festivals - Cannes, France © Pixplanete / PR Photos
Tonight, Brad Pitt discusses marriage on HLN’s Showbiz Tonight with host A.J. Hammer.
HLN sent a partial transcript
AJ HAMMER: You guys have once famously said that you would hold off on getting married until everybody could get married and I know now you’re engaged, you said you were doing it for the kids, which obviously everybody’s very excited about…
BRAD PITT: And ourselves, they prompted it
AJ HAMMER: And yourselves, are they pressuring you at all to set a date?
BRAD PITT: No not necessarily
AJ HAMMER: Do you think it’s something that you will make public because obviously there’s a huge interest, demand, people want to feel like they’re a part of when you guys actually get married and you want to protect your privacy to the extent that you can?
BRAD PITT: We don’t know, yeah we haven’t gotten that far yet
Hosted by A.J. Hammer, HLN’s “Showbiz Tonight” airs Sunday-Friday, 11:00 pm, ET/PT.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CBrad Pitt Biography -
Brad Pitt Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Twelfth of Never: Brad Pitt talks marriage on HLN's 'Showbiz Tonight' (VIDEO)comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!