Brian Williams' President Obama interview previews
By April MacIntyre Oct 21, 2012, 20:59 GMT
Tune in alert for an exclusive NBC event, as the days immediately following the final presidential debate and with less than two weeks left until election day will see Brian Williams and NBC News cameras will spend two days on the campaign trail with President Barack Obama.
Williams is taking viewers behind the scenes with rare, exclusive access and multiple interviews with the President.
Williams will follow the President as he sets out on a seven-state campaign swing, getting out of Washington to make his case for re-election directly to Americans across the country.
In his wide-ranging interviews, Williams will press the President and his team on the issues that matter most to voters, from jobs and the economy to foreign policy to partisan gridlock in Congress.
An excerpt will air as Williams reports from the trail for “NBC Nightly News” on Wednesday, October 24, followed by clips on “TODAY” and “NBC Nightly News” and extended coverage on “Rock Center with Brian Williams” on Thursday, October 25.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Brian Williams' President Obama interview previewscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!