Fatone out on Dancing with the Stars: Allstars
By April MacIntyre Oct 3, 2012, 4:39 GMT
Joey Fatone - we\'re sad to see you go! - Las Vegas, NV, USA © PRN / PRPhotos.com
We're shocked that Joey Fatone is off "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" already. His moves were good, but not enough to stay on the reality competition.
Joey Fatone and professional partner Kym Johnson were the second contestants to be ousted from the Season 15 "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars."
Bristol Palin is a keeper still, as Monday her scores from the judges revealed her to be the weak link in the cast.
Despite the mark of the Beast scores (triple 6) the lukewarm western-themed quickstep inspired Bruno to tell Bristol she needs to work on technique. Then Carrie Ann scolded Mark saying he "slammed" the judges by breaking the rules, "so guess what, we slam back." Len "liked the hoedown but technique was a bit low-down."
"DWTS" host Tom Bergeron announced that next Tuesday will be a double elimination.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Fatone out on Dancing with the Stars: Allstarscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Sharon Osbourne on X-Factor return and Ozzy's Sobriety (VIDEO)
- 2. Tonight: TLC’s The Town That Caught Tourette's? (VIDEO)
- 3. TLC and Ancestry.com bring back 'Who Do You Think You Are'
- 4. “Celebrity Ghost Stories” and “The Haunting Of…” back on BIO June 1
- 5. Keeping Up With Kardashians and Wanted Life previews (VIDEO)