'American Idol' may be interesting this year, Minaj already cursing Carey
By April MacIntyre Oct 3, 2012, 4:26 GMT
Nicki Minaj - 2012 MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals - Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA, USA © David Gabber / PR Photos
The diva wars have begun, as "American Idol" has devolved into a bitch fest between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey, as Keith Urban looks like he's ready for a drink.
The series may have its needed shot in the arm after all to goose the ratings and create a celebrity death match of sorts. Randy Jackson just might be dawg-dawging the gals as they digress during rounds of judging.
The American Idol auditions were reportedly disrupted Tuesday as a video obtained by TMZ shows an irate Minaj f-bombing pop singer Mariah Carey and producers at a stop in Charlotte, North Carolina.
TMZ claims that Minaj threatened Carey after she allegedly started the fight by “making jabs” at Minaj.
The four stars have been reporting for Idol audition tapings since Sept. 16.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CKeith Urban Biography -
Keith Urban Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesMariah Carey Biography -
Mariah Carey Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesNicki Minaj Biography -
Nicki Minaj Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesRandy Jackson Biography -
Randy Jackson Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on 'American Idol' may be interesting this year, Minaj already cursing Careycomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!