Nancy Grace eats Toddlers & Tiaras smoking mom up tonight (VIDEO)
By April MacIntyre Sep 12, 2012, 20:55 GMT
Georgia pit bull legal eagle Nancy Grace - 2Beverly Hills Hotel - Beverly Hills, CA, USA © Andrew Evans / PR Photos
Tune in alert for the "Toddlers and Tiaras” mom - who explains why her four year-old daughter Destiny was pretending to smoke on TV, on tonight’s “Nancy Grace” at 8:00 p.m. ET on HLN.
“Toddlers & Tiaras” continues to stir the pot. Honey Boo Boo is giving it a run for the trash heap money, however.
A mother is under fire for having her four-year-old dress as Sandy from Grease, complete with a prop cigarette.
In the video below, little Destiny rehearses with her faux cigarette, telling her mom, “I need the real cigarette.”
Before the child goes on stage, her mother, who defends her controversial choice in the name of “acting,” tells her daughter, “Don’t forget to smoke!”
Nancy Grace weeknights at 8:00 p.m. & 10:00 p.m. ET on HLN.
On twitter: @NancyGraceHLN
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Nancy Grace eats Toddlers & Tiaras smoking mom up tonight (VIDEO)comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Snoop Lion has 'One Life to Live'
- 2. Gritty tales from the border are coming to FX in The Bridge, July 10
- 3. Reality TV construct Kim Zolciak is a nightmare client from hell, says publicist
- 4. Dario Franchitti is hot, and so is IndyCar on NBC (VIDEO)
- 5. Discovery's Property Wars previews for May 23 (VIDEOS)