Queen & Country continues with Royal Visit on July 8 on PBS
By April MacIntyre Jul 6, 2012, 14:13 GMT
Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip - Royal Ascot 2012 - Day 1 - Ascot Racecourse - Ascot, Berkshire, UK © Landmark / PR Photos
Tune in alert for PBS as all eyes are on Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s second longest-reigning monarch, as England marks Her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee.
Join veteran newsman Sir Trevor McDonald as he looks at the traditions and institutions surrounding the monarchy, from Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace through the queen’s royal visits … to some of the greatest historic royal palaces.
Royal Visit: Follow Queen Elizabeth to the Braemar Gathering in Scotland and on a visit to Liverpool.
Airdate: 7/8/2012 at 8:00 - 9:00 PM
The Queen’s Possessions: Find out which possessions constitute “peculiars of the crown.”
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CQueen Elizabeth II Biography -
Queen Elizabeth II Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Queen & Country continues with Royal Visit on July 8 on PBScomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. TLC and Ancestry.com bring back 'Who Do You Think You Are'
- 2. “Celebrity Ghost Stories” and “The Haunting Of…” back on BIO June 1
- 3. Keeping Up With Kardashians and Wanted Life previews (VIDEO)
- 4. Cooking Channel June: Man Fire Food and The Freshman Class
- 5. Apolo Anton Ohno on GSN's Minute To Win It