Denise Richards 'Anger Management' with Charlie Sheen (VIDEO)
By April MacIntyre Jun 29, 2012, 1:20 GMT
Denise Richards - © Laurence Agron / PR Photos
Denise Richards appears on an upcoming episode of Sheen's new FX sitcom "Anger Management," which premieres tonight, Thursday.
She says it was his idea for her to do the show.
In a recent press conference, she said, "I like working with Charlie. We met working together and we worked together when we were married, and this is the first thing we've worked on since our divorce. But I'm very excited for his show and I think it's very funny, and I was, you know, honored that they wanted me to be a part of it."
Sheen and Richards even recently told Rolling Stone magazine that they're "like best friends now" and he tells her everything. He even said in the magazine that he'd still like to have sex with her.
The two divorced in 2006. They have two young daughters together, Sam and Lola.
Denise was on VH1 Buzz to talk about Anger Management:
Get More: Big Morning Buzz Live
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CDenise Richards Biography -
Denise Richards Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Denise Richards 'Anger Management' with Charlie Sheen (VIDEO)comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Sharon Osbourne on X-Factor return and Ozzy's Sobriety (VIDEO)
- 2. Tonight: TLC’s The Town That Caught Tourette's? (VIDEO)
- 3. TLC and Ancestry.com bring back 'Who Do You Think You Are'
- 4. “Celebrity Ghost Stories” and “The Haunting Of…” back on BIO June 1
- 5. Keeping Up With Kardashians and Wanted Life previews (VIDEO)