Katia Winter, Ray Stevenson light up 'Dexter' on Showtime, back Sept. 30
By April MacIntyre Jun 1, 2012, 16:25 GMT
Hooray! Ray Stevenson to Dexter - Hollywood, CA, USA © Andrew Evans / PR Photos
A comely stripper will possibly turn our Showtime antihero Dexter Morgan's head this coming season 7.
Swedish stunner Katia Winter is joining Dexter‘s Season 7 cast in a recurring role, according to TVLine.
Winter will reportedly play a Russian stripper who works in a Miami club.
Other fabulous cast news includes the inclusion of Ray Stevenson (Titus Pullo of "Rome" fame), the short-lived but critically lauded series on HBO.
Stevenson was cast as an Eastern European crime ringlord who arrives in Miami determined to learn who killed one of his associates, and Jason Gedrick was cast as the owner of the club where Winter’s stripper character works.
Dexter‘s premiere comes Sunday, Sept. 30 on Showtime.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CRay Stevenson Biography -
Ray Stevenson Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Katia Winter, Ray Stevenson light up 'Dexter' on Showtime, back Sept. 30comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Netflix's 'Hemlock Grove' 2nd Season, Chic Eglee Joins As Exec Producer
- 2. Michael Pollan, Haifaa Al Mansour topline HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, June 21
- 3. Food Network star Paula Deen's N-word problem
- 4. James Gandolfini dies at 51
- 5. The Voice June 18th Live Finale Pictures: Bob Seger and The Swon Brothers Perform