Niecy is a terrible driving instructor, TLC 'Leave it to Niecy' previews
By April MacIntyre Apr 12, 2012, 17:29 GMT
TLC\'s Niecy Nash - © Andrew Evans / PR Photos
Former Reno 911 star Niecy Nash continues her crazy antics in the season finale of TLC’s Leave it to Niecy airing this Sunday, April 15 at 10/9c.
Her daughter Donielle’s 17th birthday is coming up and Niecy desperately wants her to finally get a driver’s license but she seems to be the world’s worst back seat driver.
Donielle on the other hand doesn’t understand why she should bother with learning to drive when she has Niecy and Jay to drive her around. While Niecy tries to get one daughter to grow up faster, she must also deal with getting younger daughter Dia to slow down. Dia wants nothing more than to be allowed to get a weave and wear make-up, but convincing Niecy is no easy task.
Niecy’s Driving Tips
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CNiecy Nash Biography -
Niecy Nash Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Niecy is a terrible driving instructor, TLC 'Leave it to Niecy' previewscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio join X Factor
- 2. Bradley Cooper, Heidi Klum interviews from Leno (VIDEOS)
- 3. Investigation Discovery Asks 'Where Are They Now' Update Edition week, begins May 27
- 4. National Geographic and Good Clean Fun Present X Games Course Build
- 5. Ice Road Truckers is trucking on, still, back June 9