TLC's 'Leave It To Niecy' previews for this Sunday, April 1
By April MacIntyre Mar 30, 2012, 15:12 GMT
02/23/2012 - Niecy Nash - 5th Annual Essence Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon - Arrivals - Beverly Hills Hotel - Beverly Hills, CA, USA © Andrew Evans / PR Photos
Niecy Nash is back with all-new episodes of TLC’s Leave It To Niecy premiering this Sunday, April 1 at 10/9c.
Leave It To Niecy stars Niecy Nash, formerly of the brilliant Reno 911, as cameras follow her one-of-a-kind family as they balance work, life and love.
These all-new, back-to-back episodes follow this modern blended family suffering from an addiction to cell phones and computers. Her kids barely even talk to people face-to-face anymore.
Determined to correct the problem, Niecy decides to impose a temporary ban on technology and take the family on a vacation up in the mountains. The kids hate the idea of a tech ban and immediately display symptoms of withdrawal.
Between the long car trip up the mountain, a cabin in the snow, and zip lining through the wilderness, can Niecy get the family to forget about texting and focus on fun?
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CNiecy Nash Biography -
Niecy Nash Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on TLC's 'Leave It To Niecy' previews for this Sunday, April 1comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!