'American Idol's' Hollywood Week Previews, Fainting, Tears and Jeers (VIDEOS)
By April MacIntyre Feb 6, 2012, 0:46 GMT
Idol\'s Steven Tyler - © PRK / PR Photos
Who will survive Hollywood week?
FOX fired over the snippets to tease you for American Idol, and Who Will Survive "American Idol's" Hollywood Week which begins Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 8/7
Watch these crazy moments from Hollywood Week!
The craziest not-to-be-missed Hollywood week ever kicks off Wednesday, Feb. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) and Thursday, Feb. 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Everyone will be talking about the amazing performances and the contestants not only cracking under the pressure, but fainting on stage!
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CSteven Tyler Biography -
Steven Tyler Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on 'American Idol's' Hollywood Week Previews, Fainting, Tears and Jeers (VIDEOS)comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Snoop Lion has 'One Life to Live'
- 2. Gritty tales from the border are coming to FX in The Bridge, July 10
- 3. Reality TV construct Kim Zolciak is a nightmare client from hell, says publicist
- 4. Dario Franchitti is hot, and so is IndyCar on NBC (VIDEO)
- 5. Discovery's Property Wars previews for May 23 (VIDEOS)