Bristol Palin reality TV: Fish out of water in West Hollywood Bar (VIDEO)
By April MacIntyre Sep 23, 2011, 23:06 GMT
Bristol Palin, daughter of Sarah Palin, arrives for the White House Correspondents\' Association (WHCA) Dinner in Washington DC, USA, 30 April 2011. EPA/MICHAEL REYNOLDS
The last place you would expect Bristol Palin, the teen mom and daughter of conservative politician Sarah Palin, is at a bar in the predominately gay township of West Hollywood.
But there she was, suggestively riding a bar bull a la "Urban Cowboy," teetering and slumping off the bull in the last pass.
And then it started. TMZ was there recording the reality TV show segment when someone yelled out something not so nice about Palin's riding style and her mom.
Palin marched with her cameras in tow to the bar, and the great WeHo shouting match of 2011 began.
"Your mother's a whore," shouted the heckler.
"Is that because you are a Homosexual?" replied Palin, who crowded in on the man at the bar, invading his personal space.
TMZ identified the heckler as 47-year-old Stephen Hanks.
Have a look, keep the talk back civil please:
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CBristol Palin Biography -
COMMENT on Bristol Palin reality TV: Fish out of water in West Hollywood Bar (VIDEO)comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. What the duck?! Sundance Channel's Push Girls get their Duck Dynasty on (VIDEO)
- 2. Josh Fox continues citizen reporting: HBO Doc 'Gasland Part II' July 8 (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice, June 17th Live Finals, Pictures
- 4. The Voice June 17th Pictures: Michelle Chamuel Performs
- 5. The Voice June 17th Pictures: Danielle Bradbery Performs