After Armstrong suicide, Bravo will re-edit 'Real Housewives' season
By April MacIntyre Aug 19, 2011, 16:46 GMT
Taylor Armstrong, Agnes Nicole - Taylor Armstrong Evening of Beauty at the Long-Time-Liner Salon Grand Opening - Arrivals - Long-Time-Liner Salon - Beverly Hills, CA, USA © Claudio Uema / PR Photos
Bravo will re-edit the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" season, according to the network's president who spoke to Variety this morning.
President Frances Berwick said: "Contrary to what is being reported, we have not made a decision to change our original premiere date but we are in the process of re-editing the show."
On Monday, Russell Armstrong, estranged husband to Taylor Armstong, hanged himself at a friend's home on Mulholland.
Bravo has been quiet over the death of Armstrong.
Berwick declined to specify exactly how the series will eliminate the presence of Russell Armstrong over the course of the season.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on After Armstrong suicide, Bravo will re-edit 'Real Housewives' seasoncomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Snoop Lion has 'One Life to Live'
- 2. Gritty tales from the border are coming to FX in The Bridge, July 10
- 3. Reality TV construct Kim Zolciak is a nightmare client from hell, says publicist
- 4. Dario Franchitti is hot, and so is IndyCar on NBC (VIDEO)
- 5. Discovery's Property Wars previews for May 23 (VIDEOS)