'Project Runway' judge Michael Kors marries Lance LePere
By April MacIntyre Aug 18, 2011, 3:40 GMT
06/24/2011 - Nina Garcia, Michael Kors - "Project Runway" Filming at Battery Park in New York City on June 24, 2011 - Battery Park - New York City, NY, USA © Janet Mayer / PR Photos
Designer Michael Kors married his boyfriend of 20 years, Lance LePere in New York.
The couple wed on Tuesday in Southampton, N.Y., Women's Wear Daily reports.
The nuptials were held at Dune Beach, and were officiated by Southampton Mayor Mark Epley.
"To marry someone as wonderful and special to me as Lance barefoot on a glorious beach is more than I could have dreamed of," Kors, 51, told WWD.
Kors serves as a judge on "Project Runway."
In 1990, Kors met LePere, who was an intern for Kors's company.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on 'Project Runway' judge Michael Kors marries Lance LePerecomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Calabashole alert: E! To Air 'Pretty Wild' Marathon In Celebration Of The Film 'Bling Ring'
- 2. Hockeymania: Bruins-Blackhawk Game 3 best NBC Hockey ratings evah
- 3. Masterchef - Join the First-Ever Live Cookalong Via Google+ Hangout Tonight!
- 4. Arsenio Hall Guest Co-Hosts The Talk (VIDEOS)
- 5. What the duck?! Sundance Channel's Push Girls get their Duck Dynasty on (VIDEO)