Heidi Klum, au natural, will herald a new Lifetime channel
By April MacIntyre Jun 4, 2011, 4:11 GMT
04/16/2011 - Heidi Klum, Mario Lopez - "Extra" Interview with Heidi Klum and Martin Short at The Grove in Los Angeles on April 16, 2011 - The Grove - Los Angeles, CA, USA © MISSB / PR Photos
Lifetime is rebranding and revving up their damsel in distress image according to The Hollywood Reporter.
To catch everyone's attention to this fact, model mum Heidi Klum will bare all her assets for Lifetime's Project Runway.
The popular reality competition's ninth season kicks off this summer.
Lifetime president and general manager Nancy Dubuc spoke at the Real Screen's Factual Entertainment Forum on Thursday, and shared how Lifetime will move away from the maudlin and take the female-centric network into the 21st Century. Dubuc referenced Klum as a prototype for the kind of female celebrity Lifetime plans to celebrate on the network.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CHeidi Klum Biography -
Heidi Klum Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Heidi Klum, au natural, will herald a new Lifetime channelcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Sharon Osbourne on X-Factor return and Ozzy's Sobriety (VIDEO)
- 2. Tonight: TLC’s The Town That Caught Tourette's? (VIDEO)
- 3. TLC and Ancestry.com bring back 'Who Do You Think You Are'
- 4. “Celebrity Ghost Stories” and “The Haunting Of…” back on BIO June 1
- 5. Keeping Up With Kardashians and Wanted Life previews (VIDEO)