Betty White clip on The Joy Behar Show
By April MacIntyre May 6, 2011, 3:16 GMT
04/09/2011 - Betty White - 40th Anniversary Luncheon of Actors and Others for Animals Honoring Betty White - Arrivals - Universal Hilton Hotel - Universal City, CA, USA © Tina Gill / PR Photos
Here's a sneak peek from tonight’s The Joy Behar Show with guest Betty White.
In this clip, she talks about what it is like to be the last surviving Golden Girl, outing Carey, life after death and much more!
She also talks quite candidly about how Bea Arthur did not like her, even though Betty was quite fond of Bea.
Oh Dorothy! Here’s what she had to say: “Bea was not that fond of me, but I loved her…I loved her and I admired her and I still just can’t believe I’m the only one left.” Awwwwww.
Because she’ll always be Rose to me:
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CBetty White Biography -
Betty White Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Betty White clip on The Joy Behar Showcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Bradley Cooper, Heidi Klum interviews from Leno (VIDEOS)
- 2. Investigation Discovery Asks 'Where Are They Now' Update Edition week, begins May 27
- 3. National Geographic and Good Clean Fun Present X Games Course Build
- 4. Ice Road Truckers is trucking on, still, back June 9
- 5. Syfy's Tuesday night line-up previews, Shatner is back! (VIDEO)