Jacqueline of Real Housewives of New Jersey Loses 50+ lbs
By April MacIntyre Mar 3, 2011, 6:58 GMT
Caroline Manzo, Dina Manzo, Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita - Bravo Media\'s 2010 Upfront Party - Arrivals - Skylight Studios, 275 Hudson Street - New York City, NY, USA © Sylvain Gaboury / PR Photos
A big weight loss was revealed by a member of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" this past week.
Jacqueline Laurita, 40, celebrated in New York City, reaching her post-baby weight loss goal as she hit the down 50 lbs mark.
For the first time, Jacqueline debuted her tiny post-baby body since having her son Nicholas in June 2009.
She credited the Medifast diet and regimented exercise for her new figure. She even claimed that she was able to lose 12 lbs within the first two weeks.
Jacqueline shared with Bravo that she was comfortable now in front of the cameras since losing the extra weight and cannot wait to show off her better-than-ever physique during the new season of Real Housewives which resumes later this year on the network.
Danielle Staub beware!
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Jacqueline of Real Housewives of New Jersey Loses 50+ lbscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!