Neal Baer inks three year deal with CBS
By April MacIntyre Nov 24, 2010, 7:13 GMT
09/16/2010 - Neal Baer - 36th Annual Humanitas Prize Awards Luncheon - Arrivals - The Montage Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills, CA, USA © Tatiana Beller / PR Photos
"Law and Order: SVU" executive producer of eleven seasons, Neal Baer, is leaving to pursue a three-year development and production deal with CBS Television Studios, effective June 1.
Variety reports that Baer's departure for CBS "was a natural fit because of his long relationships with CBS Entertainment prexy (president) Nina Tassler and CBS TV Studios prexy (president) David Stapf."
A Harvard-educated pediatrician, Baer, has worked with the SVU actors and staff for over a decade. "I've loved every moment of 'SVU,' and I am deeply grateful to Dick Wolf for giving me the opportunity to work on a show of such depth and profundity," Baer told Variety.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Neal Baer inks three year deal with CBScomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!