Will William marry Kate? TLC explores Royal waiting game, preview
By April MacIntyre Nov 6, 2010, 18:38 GMT
Marry the girl already - Prince William - 350th Royal Society Anniversary - Arrivals - Royal Festival Hall - London, UK © Solarpix / PR Photos
American television takes on the new Royals, as the late Princess Diana's oldest son William is in the TLC bug light regarding his "common" girlfriend Kate Middleton.
Prince William has dated Kate going on eight years, and the British press collectively are having a field day still speculating on the "whens and wheres" of their expected nuptials.
Born to the once fairy tale couple of Prince Charles and Princess Diana, Prince William of Great Britain has grown up under the spotlight. His 8 year courtship with girl-next-door Kate Middleton is explored, as the world anticipates another royal wedding.
Sunday Nov 7, 2010 at 10pm on TLC.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CKate Middleton Biography -
Kate Middleton Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesPrince William of Wales Biography -
COMMENT on Will William marry Kate? TLC explores Royal waiting game, previewcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!