Crystal 'WalkerSox' weds longtime friend
By April MacIntyre Oct 11, 2010, 19:18 GMT
06/03/2010 - Crystal Bowersox - married now © Jill Bednar / PR Photos
"American Idol" runner-up Crystal Bowersox and Brian Walker were wed this past weekend.
The couple were reportedly friends for many years before the marriage, according to People.
Their wedding was in Chicago on Sunday, as a statement was issued by Bowersox's publicist: "Our lives have never made more sense than they do right now, I can't believe how incredibly lucky we are to have found so much laughter, love, and light within each other. We're one happy WalkerSox family."
The gown for the nuptials was made of co-friendly cotton and hemp, decorated with seashells and macramé.
Among the notable in attendance who dined on organic wedding cake were Bowersox's son Tony, and Season 9 "Idol" contestant Didi Benami; and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor Lance Barber.
Bowersox is currently recording her debut album.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CCrystal Bowersox Biography -
Crystal Bowersox Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Crystal 'WalkerSox' weds longtime friendcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Chiller TV: Chilling Visions: 5 Senses of Fear, Friday, May 31 (VIDEO)
- 2. Snoop Lion has 'One Life to Live'
- 3. Gritty tales from the border are coming to FX in The Bridge, July 10
- 4. Reality TV construct Kim Zolciak is a nightmare client from hell, says publicist
- 5. Dario Franchitti is hot, and so is IndyCar on NBC (VIDEO)