Susan Boyle needs to put her big girl panties on: AGT walk off
By April MacIntyre Sep 9, 2010, 19:12 GMT
Really Susan, we know you can be more flexible than this - EPA/FRANCK ROBICHON
Susan Boyle, who had to explain herself recently for a misconstrued thumb sucking incident, apparently was so thrown for a loop when Lou Reed spit in her pudding, not allowing the Scottish spinster a crack at one if his songs, that she left "America's Got Talent" in a hale of tears to LAX.
TMZ broke the news that Boyle left Los Angeles in tears after being snubbed by a songwriter who refused to let her sing one of his hits on "America's Got Talent."
Susan was set to perform the song "Perfect Day" on the show.
TMZ claimed that Lou Reed refused permission because "he isn't a Boyle fan."
Despite the fact she is a professional singer now, when Boyle found out, she reportedly cried and couldn't come up with any other song to sing on the show.
"America's Got Talent" refused to comment.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CSusan Boyle Biography -
Susan Boyle Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Susan Boyle needs to put her big girl panties on: AGT walk offcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Netflix's 'Hemlock Grove' 2nd Season, Chic Eglee Joins As Exec Producer
- 2. Michael Pollan, Haifaa Al Mansour topline HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, June 21
- 3. Food Network star Paula Deen's N-word problem
- 4. James Gandolfini dies at 51
- 5. The Voice June 18th Live Finale Pictures: Bob Seger and The Swon Brothers Perform