TV detective Ice-T busted by NYPD over license suspension
By April MacIntyre Jul 20, 2010, 18:37 GMT
04/05/2010 - Ice-T and wife Nicole "Coco Marie" Austin - New York City, NY, USA © Charles Norfleet / PR Photos
The NYPD took in one of their own for a license infraction on Tuesday.
"Law & Order: SVU," star Ice-T has played the role of Detective "Fin" for a decade, so you would think the police would start to see Ice as one of their own, but no, the rapper who sang "Cop Killer" was busted in Manhattan early Tuesday for driving with a suspended license.
The NYDailyNews reported that Ice-T (Tracy Morrow) was hauled in when his license was found to be suspended. Ice was pulled over at the corner of W. 40th St. and 11th Ave. at 9 a.m. initially for not wearing a seatbelt, according to the Daily News.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CIce T Biography -
COMMENT on TV detective Ice-T busted by NYPD over license suspensioncomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Discovery Sunday, New 'North America' (VIDEOS)
- 2. La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (VIDEOS)
- 3. The Voice star Terry McDermott releases new single 'In Your Eyes' today, tour dates
- 4. HBO Boxing: Garcia vs. Lopez, Crawford vs. Sanabria; Golovkin vs. Macklin, Oosthuizen vs. Gonzales, Nelson vs. Cuello
- 5. 'Arrested Development' interactive poster, we did the work, watch the videos!