'The Situation' looks to be the lead earner on 'Jersey Shore'
By April MacIntyre Jul 19, 2010, 3:52 GMT
Apparently he is the "star" - Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino - Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Celebrates Independence Day © PRN / PR Photos
Is the cast of "Jersey Shore" worth tens of thousands an episode?
They think so, and have pulled a labor coup against MTV according to TMZ, demanding more cash for the third season, and are reportedly "dissatisfied" with their contracts.
The third season is to be filmed back in their home turf, the Garden State.
TMZ says JWOWW, Ronnie, Sammi, Pauly D and Vinny said they were not shooting without new contracts. Snooki and The Situation apparently are already making more money than the rest and are wild cards, according to the TMZ reports.
TMZ claims The Situation is negotiating a fourth season of this Jersey State hot mess "for $27,500 to $45,000 per episode." He is also said to be receiving a hefty bonus after season two as well.
So far MTV had been quiet on the whole affair.
Season two comes July 29 on MTV.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CJenni Farley Biography - Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Biography - Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Biography - Vinny Guadagnino Biography -
COMMENT on 'The Situation' looks to be the lead earner on 'Jersey Shore'comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Calabashole alert: E! To Air 'Pretty Wild' Marathon In Celebration Of The Film 'Bling Ring'
- 2. Hockeymania: Bruins-Blackhawk Game 3 best NBC Hockey ratings evah
- 3. Masterchef - Join the First-Ever Live Cookalong Via Google+ Hangout Tonight!
- 4. Arsenio Hall Guest Co-Hosts The Talk (VIDEOS)
- 5. What the duck?! Sundance Channel's Push Girls get their Duck Dynasty on (VIDEO)