Kristen Stewart interview on Leno, full monologue
By April MacIntyre Mar 11, 2010, 1:58 GMT
03/07/2010 - Kristen Stewart - 82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals - Kodak Theatre - Hollywood, CA, USA © Bob Charlotte / PR Photos
Kristen Stewart visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, March 10 to talk about the Oscars, her recent visit to London and to promote her new film "The Runaways."
Stewart also played a "Minute to Win It" game with Leno and host of "Minute" Guy Fieri.
The episode airs tonight on NBC at 11:35 pm EST/PST.
Kristen Stewart on Joan Jett: “I was really lucky to have her be so into the project and so open about it cause, not a lot of people my age know about The Runaways and it was the most important part of her life and kick started her career. And also, they were the first girl band. They were the first girls to ever play aggressive, sexual assertive rock and roll.”
Kristen Stewart visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, March 10 to talk about the Oscars, her recent visit to London and to promote her new film "The Runaways." Stewart also played a "Minute to Win It" game with Leno and guest Guy Fieri and Oscar winner Ryan Bingham performed.
Dakota Fanning stops by "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Friday, March 12 to talk more about "The Runaways."
JAY LENO’S MONOLOGUE HIGHLIGHTS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10, 2010
· MORE PROBLEMS FOR TOYOTA. I’M SURE YOU SAW THE STORY ON THE NEWS. THE DRIVER OF A TOYOTA PRIUS SAID FOR TWENTY MINUTES HIS CAR KEPT ACCELERATING, ON THE SAN DIEGO FREEWAY, HE HAD TO WEAVE IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC AT 90 MILES PER HOUR…FOR TWENTY MINUTES. HERE’S MY QUESTION; WHAT PART OF THE FREEWAY WAS HE ON? I’M ON THAT ROAD EVERYDAY, IF I CAN HIT 35 MPH FOR A HUNDRED YARDS I’M IN HEAVEN. NINETY FOR TWENTY MINUTES?
· TODAY THE MAJOR OIL COMPANIES WEIGHED IN ON THIS PRIUS ISSUE. THEY SAID, “THESE HYBRIDS ARE NOTHING BUT DEATH TRAPS. YOU NEED A GAS GUZZLER. THOSE ARE THE SAFE ONES. GET ONE OF THOSE.”
· I LOVE THIS STORY. NEW YORK DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSMAN ERIC MASSA RESIGNED HIS POST THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF ALLEGATIONS THAT HE SEXUAL HARASSED A NUMBER OF MALE STAFFERS. WHAT IS IT WITH NEW YORK CONGRESSMEN--IF IT'S NOT CHARLIE RANGEL REACHING INTO YOUR WALLET, IT'S ERIC MASSA REACHING INTO YOUR PANTS. WHAT’S GOING ON?
· I LOVE THIS. RUSH LIMBAUGH SAYS IF HEALTH CARE REFORM PASSES HE'S GOING TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND MOVE TO COSTA RICA. THAT’S WHAT HE SAID. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? THAT MEANS ONE LESS OVERWEIGHT SMOKER THE REST OF US WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR. SO GOOD.
· ACCORDING TO THE L.A. TIMES, THE ASSOCIATION OF FLIGHT ATTENDANTS WANTS ALL THEIR MEMBERS TO RECEIVE HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT TRAINING BECAUSE THE NUMBER OF UNRULY PASSENGERS WE HAVE. YOU WANT TO CUT DOWN ON UNRULY PASSENGERS? STOP CHARGING EIGHT BUCKS FOR TINY PILLOW AND A LITTLE BLANKET…THAT WOULD STOP IT…
· ANOTHER BIZARRE STORY. A 56 YEAR OLD MAN IN MICHIGAN HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR PERFORMING CIRCUMCISIONS WITHOUT A LICENSE. YOU KNOW HOW POLICE CAUGHT HIM? SOMEBODY MAILED IN A TIP. THAT’S HOW THEY GOT HIM.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CDakota Fanning Biography -
Dakota Fanning Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesJay Leno Biography -
Jay Leno Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesKristen Stewart Biography -
Kristen Stewart Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Kristen Stewart interview on Leno, full monologuecomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. 'American Idol' elects Jennifer Hudson as judge
- 2. Chiller TV: Chilling Visions: 5 Senses of Fear, Friday, May 31 (VIDEO)
- 3. Snoop Lion has 'One Life to Live'
- 4. Gritty tales from the border are coming to FX in The Bridge, July 10
- 5. Reality TV construct Kim Zolciak is a nightmare client from hell, says publicist