Chef Gordon Ramsay cooks his wedding tackle
By Stone Martindale Sep 6, 2007, 15:35 GMT
09/04/2007 - Gordon Ramsay - 2007 GQ Magazine Men of the Year Awards - Arrivals - Royal Opera House - London, England © Solarpix / PR Photos
Star of reality television and world reknown chef, Gordon Ramsay, recently shared a searing scare from the kitchen.
Ramsay was taken to hospital after getting too close to an oven. The Daily Mirror reports that Gordon Ramsay burnt his testicle when he got too close to a hot oven.
Ramsay, 40, had to be rushed to London's private Cromwell Hospital.
"The other day I was standing too close to the hob when I was cooking," he told the Daily Mirror at the GQ Awards.
"I was wearing cotton trousers and underneath I was going commando. Then suddenly I felt this searing heat - my b*lls were burning.
I burnt my right b*ll*ck and I'm in absolute agony. You wouldn't believe how much this hurts.'