Smallscreen - Project Runway
Hosted by supermodel and fashion maven Heidi Klum, the hit series provides budding designers with an opportunity to launch their careers in fashion, under the watchful eye of mentor and Liz Claiborne Chief Creative Officer Tim Gunn. The wildly successful competition reality series has proven to be one of television’s most talked-about shows and was the highest-rated reality competition on all of cable for 2008.
"Project Runway" and "Models of the Runway" are executive produced by Jon Murray and Sara Rea of Bunim-Murray Productions ("The Real World"). Heidi Klum, Desiree Gruber and Jane Cha of New York City–based Full Picture also executive produce both series. John Miller and Barbara Schneeweiss oversee the production on behalf of The Weinstein Company.
The West Coast home of Project Runway is FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles.
- Project Runway Season 10 Wrap Party Pictures
- Project Runway on Lifetime back June 19
- 'Project Runway' judge Michael Kors marries Lance LePere
- Heidi Klum, au natural, will herald a new Lifetime channel
- Heidi's TV Husband Tim Gunn dishes on Parade.com
- Project Runway Finale Part 1 airs October 21 on Lifetime
- Heidi Klum interview on Leno, video
- Tim Gunn hits Vegas for fashion event at the Forum
- Project Runway's Tim Gunn tells it like it is
- Project Runway, party dresses never looked so bad, preview
- Joan Allen and Heidi Klum nab noms for Lifetime
- Project Runway's season seven finale previews for April 22
- BRAVO’s Christian Siriano: 'Having a Moment '- video
- Project Runway has Sew Much Pressure tonight with Jessica Alba, video previews
- Vivienne Tam on Project Runway this Thursday, preview
- Molly Sims and Fransisco Costa on Project Runway, video preview
- Project Runway designers' breast disinterest and other couture facts, Jan, 28
- The season finale of Project Runway, Nov. 19 (Video)
- 'Project Runway' books Nicole Kidman as guest judge
- Project Runway back in August, meet the contestants VIDEO