Smallscreen - Portlandia
"Keep Portland Wierd" is the unofficial motto of the city of Portland - the term was created and popularized by the owner of Music Millennium, an iconic Portland music store.
'Portlandia' is a comedic, loving and self-deprecating tribute to Portland, its eclectic patchwork of neighborhoods, and the personalities that help make the place unforgettable.
- Carrie Brownstein rocks new ads for American Express (VIDEOS)
- Mayor drama comes to head on 'Portlandia' Through A Blackout - Finale on Friday, March 1
- Parenting tips from 'Portlandia,' Friday's preview! (VIDEO)
- Portlandia's Movie Food Goes Artisanal - Sneak Peek for Friday (VIDEOS)
- Roseanne Barr comedy to NBC?
- IFC's 'Portlandia' on Same Sex Marriage - Sneak Peek for Friday!
- Enter the fart patio on 'Portlandia,' airing tonight at 10/9c (VIDEO)
- 'Portlandia' premieres Jan 4 on IFC: First Sneak Peek Clip!
- IFC 'Portlandia' season 2 DVD comes Sept. 25, Season 3 in January
- No Olympics in Portlandia! (VIDEO)
- Angry? There's a contest for that: “Hey DISH, Where’s My AMC? Details
- New One-hour 'Portlandia' Special Premieres Friday, July 20, Fan Favorite Marathon
- IFC’s Portlandia previews with Kristin Wiig (VIDEOS)
- IFC's Portlandia throws a wicked 'Cool Wedding' - Friday night PREVIEWS
- IFC's 'Portlandia': The Tour Dates and Venues: New additions!
- Friday Night Best Bet: IFC 'Portlandia' and 'Todd Margaret' (VIDEOS)