Clint Eastwood's daughter weds
Mar 17, 2013, 17:19 GMT
Clint Eastwood's daughter Alison married sculptor Stacy Poitras on Friday (15.03.13).
The 82-year-old actor and director joined family and friends to celebrate as Alison - his daughter from his first marriage to Maggie Eastwood - tied the knot with the 'Chainsaw Gang' star at the Saddlepeak Lodge in Calabasas, California.
The couple told People: 'We are thrilled to be surrounded by our family for this very special day and appreciate their love and support as we begin our married life together.'
In addition to Clint and Maggie, Alison's jazz musician brother Kyle, actor brother Scott, sister Kathryn, and Clint's wife Dina Eastwood also attended.
Stacy previously admitted asking Clint's permission before popping the question to Alison was one of the most terrifying things he had ever experienced.
He said: 'He looked at me for four or five seconds, which felt like 15 minutes, and then he said, 'You're going to have to take that up with her.'. 'I said, 'Is that a yes or a no?' And he said, 'That's a yes,' and he shook my hand.'
The couple announced their engagement in 2012.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CClint Eastwood Biography -
Clint Eastwood Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Clint Eastwood's daughter wedscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant