Gwyneth Paltrow reveals tragic secret pregnancy
Mar 16, 2013, 23:01 GMT
Gwyneth Paltrow almost died during her third pregnancy.
The 40-year-old actress was expecting a third child with husband Chris Martin, after having children Apple, eight and Moses, six, but revealed she lost the baby and her own life was in danger as a result of complications.
She told The Mail On Sunday's You Magazine: 'My children ask me to have a baby all the time. And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it.
'I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?''
Gwyneth also praised her Coldplay frontman husband's parenting skills and revealed they rely on each other for support.
She explained: 'To know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you. We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CChris Martin Biography -
Chris Martin Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesGwyneth Paltrow Biography -
Gwyneth Paltrow Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Gwyneth Paltrow reveals tragic secret pregnancycomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant