Snooki's parenting fears
Mar 8, 2013, 4:01 GMT
Snooki was terrified she would 'suck' at being a parent.
The 'Jersey Shore' star and her fiance Jionni LaVelle welcomed their first child, Lorenzo, into the world last August and she admits she was surprised at how naturally caring for the little boy came to her.
She told Us Weekly magazine: 'I was scared because I was never good with kids. I was nervous I was gonna suck but everything came so naturally. It definitely feels cool to stare at him and know that he looks like me.
'He's my blood and I don't have that with anybody because I'm adopted so it's really cool. That's why I want more, so more people can have my genes.'
Snooki- whose real name is Nicole Polizzi - also revealed she wants four children with her fiance Jionni LaValle.
She said: 'I want four kids. I want one right now but we're just not ready. First we have to finish our house. We just got the plans done and I'm really excited. It should be built in a year or a year and a half.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Snooki's parenting fearscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 2. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant
- 3. Brad Pitt never inspired by Aniston relationship to be better man
- 4. Hey Lady: Comic Monique Marvez has a few words for Jerry Lewis
- 5. Some morons think Ireland Baldwin is fat