James McAvoy's wonky face
Mar 3, 2013, 11:01 GMT
James McAvoy thinks he has a 'wonky face'.
The 'Welcome to the Punch' actor doesn't believe he is conventionally good looking and would never describe himself as a heartthrob.
He said: 'I certainly don't feel like a heartthrob. I don't walk around going, 'Thank God I'm hot.' For every one person who thinks I am alright looking, you know there are 20 more saying, 'Why him? He's f***ing weird looking. He's got a wonky face! He's so pasty!'
The 33-year-old actor - who has son Brendan, two, with wife Anne-Marie Duff - gets really nervous and paranoid when it comes to filming sex scenes.
He added to Britain's Marie Claire magazine: 'I mean, sex is a nightmare in real life until you meet the person you click with. When you're pretending multiply that anxiety by a thousand.
'You wake up in the morning and you're like, 'Oh no, I've got a spot on my bum,' or you're in the middle of a scene and you're like, 'Oh no, is my breath weird?' or, 'Oh, no. She's nice but does she think I'm trying to cop a feel? But I'm really not, I'm just trying to do my job.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CJames McAvoy Biography -
James McAvoy Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on James McAvoy's wonky facecomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant