Jane Lynch 'in awe' of stepdaughter
Mar 2, 2013, 6:01 GMT
Jane Lynch's stepdaughter is her 'greatest pleasure'.
The 'Glee' actress married psychologist Lara Embry in 2010 and loves being a stepmother to her daughter Haden.
She told Us Weekly: 'My greatest pleasure is Haden, my stepdaughter.
'I am surprised how much love you feel and how you would do anything for your children.
'Some may say I know a thing or two about playing intimidating authority figures but she knows how important love and acceptance is.'
'I am in love and in awe with Haden. I like watching her walk through the world without fear. She happens to be an exceptional human being and one of the most fair, open-hearted, embracing people I have ever met - grownup or child.'
Jane also tries to encourage Haden in everything she does.
She explained: 'If one week your child wants to be an actor and the next day a fireman, encourage them. 'Seeing who your kids are as opposed to what you want them to be is important. It's not up to you.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CJane Lynch Biography -
Jane Lynch Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Jane Lynch 'in awe' of stepdaughtercomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?