Jennifer Lawrence quit surfing
Feb 20, 2013, 6:01 GMT
Jennifer Lawrence stopped surfing when she got hit on the head with her board.
The 'Silver Linings Playbook' actress used to relax by taking to the waves, but it stopped being fun after she had an accident in the water.
She explained: 'I used to love surfing, then I got hit in the head with my board, got concussion, and couldn't remember my phone number. I like yoga and I like going out, but every time I do, I'm always thinking about my couch.'
Though Jennifer likes to be in shape, she hates going to the gym so would prefer to seek out alternate forms of exercise.
She told more! magazine: 'I'm a complete gym-o-phobe. People who are like 'OMIGOD I can't wait to get to the gym' drive me nuts. I am always happier when I'm in shape, but I like to take my exercise outdoors.
'I won't actually say that running uphill when you're out of breath is fun, but I do feel better afterwards.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CJennifer Lawrence Biography -
COMMENT on Jennifer Lawrence quit surfingcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant