Ben Affleck's family come first
Feb 15, 2013, 15:01 GMT
Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner and their daughters
Ben Affleck's family is the best thing that ever happened to him.
The 'Argo' director has kids Violet, seven, Seraphina, four and Samuel, who turns one on February 27, with wife Jennifer Garner and friends say he will always put them before anything else and he is totally devoted to family life.
A source said: 'His wife and family are the best things that ever happened to him. They have always come first and always will.
'Have you ever seen 'Mad Men'? That's how he approaches marriage and kids, providing for your family is your priority and raising the kids day-to-day is the wife's priority.'
Jennifer's friend Clea Duvall is in awe of her friend's dedication to her husband and their children and thinks the couple are a perfect example of what to aspire to.
She told People magazine: 'She blows my mind. She's such an amazing mom and such an amazing wife and so supportive of him. It's just they're kind of the ideal.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CBen Affleck Biography -
Ben Affleck Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesJennifer Garner Biography -
Jennifer Garner Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Ben Affleck's family come firstcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 2. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 3. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 4. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 5. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)