Dan Auerbach splits from wife?
Feb 11, 2013, 23:01 GMT
Dan Auerbach has reportedly split up with his wife.
The Black Keys guitarist wasn't accompanied by his spouse Stephanie Gonis at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday (10.02.13) and sources close to the pair claim they have parted ways.
A source told Us Weekly: 'Dan's wife wasn't there [at the ceremony] because they are going through a divorce. The split is unfortunate.'
Dan, 33, - who has a four-year-old daughter Sadie Little with Stephanie - also walked the red carpet without his wedding band.
Dan's split with his wife comes just months after the band's drummer Patrick Carney married Emily Ward.
The couple tied the knot in the backyard of their home in Nashville in September in front of 350 friends and family and the couple's Irish wolfhound Charlotte.
The ceremony was officiated by comedian Will Forte while Dan also attended.
The bride wore a lace gown by Carolina Herrera as she walked down the aisle to to Tommy James & the Shondells' 'Crimson and Clover' while the groom opted for a white tuxedo jacket and black trousers.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Dan Auerbach splits from wife?comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?