Drew Barrymore baby-proofs home
Jan 20, 2013, 4:01 GMT
Drew Barrymore has reportedly spent $80,000 baby-proofing her home.
The '50 First Dates' actress became a mother for the first time when she gave birth to daughter Olive three months ago and she is determined to protect the tot as much as possible so wants to make sure there's nothing in her home that can harm her.
A source said: 'She is being overprotective to the next level. But it's also so sweet. She loves this child so much.'
Drew - who married husband Will Kopelman when she was pregnant with Olive - has had baby monitors installed in every room, pointy edges around the house softened and all the electrical sockets raised.
Friends say former child star Drew - who was in rehab by the time she was 13 - wants Olive to have the safe and secure upbringing she never had.
The source added to National Enquirer magazine: 'She'll do everything it takes to keep Olive safe because no one did that for her when she was a kid.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CDrew Barrymore Biography -
Drew Barrymore Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Drew Barrymore baby-proofs homecomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant