Jennifer Lopez wants more kids
Jan 16, 2013, 11:01 GMT
Casper Smart and Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez 'would love' to have more children.
The 'Parker' actress - who has four-year-old twins Max and Emme with ex-husband Marc Anthony - is unsure what the future holds for her, but would love to have kids with current partner Casper Smart, who she has been in a relationship with since October 2011.
She told E! Online: 'I would love to have more [children]. I don't know if it's in the cards for me, but I would love it.'
The 43-year-old singer admits time has gone very quickly since Max and Emme were born on February 22 2008.
She said: 'I can't believe they are gong to be five. It went so fast. It feels like I just had them.'
Jennifer loves nothing more than a relaxing bath when she needs some time to herself - but admits that doesn't always go according to plan.
She said: 'I love taking baths. I wouldn't say it's a guilty pleasure, but it is when you're a mom because to have 15 or 10 minutes or to take a long, 20-minute bath is a luxury. But the last time I took a bath, my daughter comes in and goes, 'I want to get in with you!' I was like, 'OK.' '
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CJ-Lo Biography -
J-Lo Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Jennifer Lopez wants more kidscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant